Agenda for the July 21, 2015 Greenvale Township Monthly Meeting
7:00 pm Call to order
Pledge of allegiance to our flag
Review the June 16, 2015 monthly meeting minutes
Approve the minutes
Review and approve the agenda
- Review monthly bills for payment.
Township road concerns:
- Report on Dresden Avenue repair and paving project.
- Discussion on 2015 road frost boil repairs and surface aggregate deliveries.
- Discuss work done on 292nd Street.
- Discuss dust control work and ditch mowing done.
- Discuss any road budget and finance concerns.
Review requests for building permits:
- Discuss situations with building projects at 5056 290th St. W., 5909 290th St. W. and
28639 Garrett Avenue.
Township property owner requests:
- Review and act on James Cihak Subdivision request.
- Review and act on Richard Neilsen request for approval of property right document.
- Approve payment for work done by Resource Strategies on the Township Buildable Site Project.
- Discuss the continuation of the Buildable site project.
- Discuss the Intergovernmental meeting to be hosted by Greenvale Township on July 29th.
- Discuss the June 18th MAT Summer Short Course training event.
- Discuss the MAT District 4 meeting to be held on August 10th.
- Discuss the North Cannon River WMO tour and meeting scheduled for July 28th.
Approve and pay monthly bills.