Agenda for the May 19, 2015 Greenvale Township Monthly Meeting
7:00 pm, Call to Order
Pledge of allegiance to our flag
Review the April 21, 2015 monthly meeting minutes
Approve the minutes
Review and approve the agenda
- Bank statement review
- Review monthly bills for payment
- Review service agreement status with Robert Freiermuth for septic system inspections.
Continuation of the discussion about options for building site right transfers from our April 21st meeting .
- Introduce Attorney John Ophaug and Planner Dean Johnson
Township road concerns:
- Continuation of discussion of options and price quotes to repair the pavement on Dresden Avenue.
- Report on delivery of “spot loads” of road aggregate on May 12th.
- Report on R.I. Committee meeting held on May 15th.
- Discuss 2015 Road construction and repair projects.
- Discuss recommendation of the Road improvement Committee for ditch work and surfacing of 292nd Street.
Review requests for building permits:
- Building permit questions from Township property owner.
- Discuss options for Holyoke Avenue homeowner’s permit extension request.
- Discuss and decision on building site right transfer request.
- Discuss the continuation of the Township’s Available Buildable Site Project.
- Discuss quotes for mowing the Town Hall yard for the 2015 mowing season.
- Discuss our Town Hall and other Township insurance needs and concerns.
Pay monthly bills.