Agenda for the April 21, 2015 Greenvale Township Monthly Meeting
7:00 pm, Call to Order
Pledge of allegiance to our flag
Review the April 14, 2015 Special Town Board meeting minutes
Approve the minutes
Review and approve the agenda
Continue discussion of Board Organization from March meeting
- Report and comments on the Election re-count at Dakota County on March 19th.
- Report on Board of Canvass meeting held on March 26th and April 10 Oath of Office.
- Look at County & MnPCA septic compliance and reporting.
Township road concerns:
- Report on April 13th Waterford Township meeting to discuss options to repair the pavement on Dresden Avenue.
- Report on the replacement of the guard rail on Isle Avenue and 305th Street.
- Discuss meetings with Township property owners regarding 2015 ditch repair and improvement work.
- Discuss 2015 Road construction and repair projects.
- Schedule 2015 Supervisor and R.I. Committee spring road viewing tour.
Review requests for building permits:
- OTC permit for gas line hookup (Linus Langer) note: Scott Qualle would like to attend the May
- Tabled items from the March 17th monthly meeting:
Discuss the Dakota County Association of Township Officers meeting held on March 14th .
Discuss the MAT 2015 Spring Short Course training event held at Rochester on March 17th .
Discussion of Township Officer training expectations and concerns.
- Discuss the continuation of the Township’s Available Buildable Site Project. Review Resource Strategies’ billing statement and DCCDBG funds availability.
- John Fink’s request for property rights transfer.
- Discussion of six month moratorium on handling requests for the transfer of building site rights as recommended by our Township attorney at the April 14, 2015 Special Town Board meeting.
- Discuss the April 15th North Cannon River WMO meeting held at Eureka Township
- Discuss insurance requirements and risk management with contractors.
- Discuss the requesting of quotes for mowing the Town Hall yard for the 2015 mowing season.
Review monthly bills for payment.